- Take your measurements at the end of the day, when your feet are the largest.
- Wear socks that you'll wear with your new boots when you measure.
- Measure both feet and fit to the larger foot.
- Standing is the best position for measurement, if you have someone to help you. If not, sit in a chair with your knee slightly forward of your shin.
Measuring Your Foot
- Place your foot on a piece of paper.
- With a pencil, trace around your foot, holding the pencil straight up-and-down.
- With a ruler, measure to find the length and width.
- Measure the length from your heel to your longest toe.
- Measure the width at the widest part (at the ball of your foot).